The Fortress GSM-B permits you to set up a high-tech wireless monitored alarm system in your house without sustaining pricey regular monthly costs. This is a completely cordless system, the main console unit keeps track of the remote sensor units and sets off the alarm in the event of a break in.
The Kit comes with 10 door and window contacts and 3 movement sensor units, making it an excellent alternative even for bigger house structures. If you install a SIM card, it can send out text warnings to up to 3 numbers.
With This system you get:
- 1 GSM Main Panel
- 3 Remote Control Fobs
- 3 Standard Motion Detectors
- 10 Contact Sensors for Doors & Windows
- Ear piercing 130dB Fortress Internal Siren
- 130dB Outdoor/Indoor Siren (5 ft 110v wall adapter).
- Panic Button
What’s to Like About This DIY System?
Functionality: All the functionality of an expensive high-tec alarm system minus the regular monthly charges.
Wireless: Entirely cordless system with integrated GMS dialer. Triggers siren then dials your phone or sends out a text in case of break in.
Remote tracking: Call the system anytime and inspect condition, from another location arm or deactivate the alarm system and utilize the intercom function.
Dual Network Protection: Link the system to both your landline and GSM sim card in case one system goes down.
What’s The Use Of Dual Network Protection?
The GSM-B has both landline and GMS abilities, permitting one as a backup. So if a burglar cuts the cables to your landline, the system will still operate with the mobile cellular network technology, GSM.
Dial in to deactivate the system or equip, inspect the condition or make use of the integrated intercom. This permits you to talk with any individual near the major console. (Intercom function needs use of SIM card.).
Let’s just say a lot of people have bought this DIY wireless security system on Amazon. It gets a very high approval of it’s many buyers as currently it has a 4.3 out of 5× rating. It’s easy to use and install and for these reasons people love it so much.
Features Break Down In Full
- System can be expanded up to include 99 sensor units– 92 can be wireless and 7 wired– any mix of sensor units will work.
- 10 separate configurable zones than can accommodate 10 sensors each; which can of course be enabled/disabled classified as “door”, “window”, “hall” as you need. Can enable/disable siren for each zone.
- Not just limited to security protection – can add fire alarm and smoke alarm, gas detectors also
- 4 digit pin locks/unlocks keypad and disables alarm system.
- When alarm system is activated very easy to see which zones are enabled as LCD lights up relevant panels. Extremely easy to program console.
- Boosted security with different passwords for arm/disarm and programs.Remote arm, deactivate, audio tracking, and two-way intercom by phone.
- GSM technology allows you to remotely control alarm via text messages.
- The system immediately calls to 6 numbers automatically when the alarm system is activated, making use of a land line (or a VoIP phone service, like, Oooma, MagicJack and Basictalk), as wellas by cellular SIM card. If it can use both land line and cellular technology it will.
- When alarm system is activated it will send out warning text messages to u to 3 numbers of your choice. It also informs you which zone triggered the alarm.
- Tactile keypad with audible and physical voice feedback.
- Stores history of last 30 alarms
- Can enable/disable system via text message
- Can record a 10 second message to play once alarm goes off
- You can remotely listen to audio via mic jack pick up and eavesdrop on your home from afar
- Remote fobs allow deactivating and equipping without password, enabling home or panic mode
- When deactivated– perfect for devices such as smoke alarm systems, the optional emergency situation zones can cause the alarm to trigger even when it is switch to home mode
- Zone can be armed/disarmed and postponed separately
- Signals can be extended via antennas on sensing units
- Several completely programmable alarm modes (instant alarm on, movement sensing units off/on, alarm enabled after short time limited delay)
- Back up battery of Main Control Unit lasts up to 72 hours
- Sensor batteries last up to 24 months – will illuminate when battery is low
- Movement sensing units will cover a range of 20ft with up to 110 degree angle
- Sensors can work up to 175 feet from main control unit
- Wireless siren works up to 80ft distance from control unit
- Delays are completely configurable to allow you time to exit the building after arming, + you can set a time for disarming the system once you trigger the alarm on reentering the building
- Can disable the system without a pass code via remote fobs
- Permits set up of emergency fire/carbon monoxide/gas zones when alarm is disabled
The Fortress GSM-B is a fantastic wireless security alarm system that offers great fully programmable configurations and expansions. It has a very high customer satisfaction rating as it is a great price, and is extremely easy to use and provides fantastic versatility.